Dr. William Seefried is a native of the Philadelphia area where he completed his studies.
Dr. Seefried strives to treat all of his patients like family. He believes that skilled dental care should be delivered with compassion and understanding.
When he is not providing excellent dental care, Dr. Seefried loves spending time with his wife, two small children and two French Bulldogs. In his spare time Dr. Seefried enjoys playing both golf and ice hockey.
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology, Franklin and Marshall College
- Training in Biomedical Ethics, University of Pennsylvania
- Research Position, Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery at The Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
• Gained Publications in Several Medical Journals
- Doctorate of Medical Dentistry (DMD), Temple University Kornberg School of Dentistry
Advanced Post-Graduate Training & Excels in the Fields of:
Dr. William Seefried takes Over 100 Hours of Continuing Education per Year
- Implant Placement (Extensive Training with Dr. Arun Garg)
- Restorative Dentistry
- General & Cosmetic Dentistry
- The Albert Schweitzer Fellowship Award (May 2012)
• Grant of $2,000 to a program started with a fellow dental student to address oral health disparities in low income and homeless populations in Philadelphia
- Pennsylvania Dental Foundation Award (March 2013)
• Grant given to dental students addressing health disparities in Pennsylvania
- FELLOWSHIP- International Dental Implant Association
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- International Dental Implant Association (IDIA) – FELLOWSHIP
- Florida Dental Association
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry